Remember: we are having a contest to find a new design for T-shirts! The rules are:
* Designs may not be for a black or white shirt.
* Designs may not contain offensive images or text, no matter how period or funny.
* Designs can be one, two, three, or four colors. One possible design consideration may be the effect of multiple colors on the ultimate price of the T-shirt.
* Designs must be Barony-related, not kingdom or guild or other group.
* The winning design will exemplify the best attributes of the Barony: We are approachable, fun, open, friendly, and we value camaraderie and community.
* Entries can be submitted as .jpg files or .doc files to ansminister at debatablelands.org! , or on actual paper to Elss of Augsburg, Minister of A&S or to Ishiyama Gen’tarou Yori’ie, Deputy Minister of A&S.
* Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on June 30, 2018.
OK, OK —
you can also hand them in tomorrow at practice!
* The decision of the judges is final.
* Winning entry becomes the property of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands.
* Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate your entry. Do not hold the wrong end of a chainsaw. Dremels are not intended for use as a dental drill. Do not eat.
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact me at ansminister at debatablelands.org
Good luck to everyone!