It’s almost Sunday again, and that means archery practice! This Sunday, April 25th from 11am-3pm, archery practice will take place at the home of Master Kieran and Mistress Odriana! We will be following proper pandemic protocol, so please take note of the rules posted below.
Hope to see you there!
*Note: Please send an email to archerymarshal at debatablelands dot org ahead of time if you need to borrow the loaner gear and I will bring a set for you.
The address of the site is 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101. To get there from the city, head north on Route 8 and make a right on Harts Run Road, then after 1 mile their house is on the right side. The driveway for the site is a small bridge.
Parking will be at the empty lot next door with the sign that says “Virgin Flooring” (2984 Harts Run Rd on Google maps). Anyone who needs to may drive directly up to the site to drop off people or equipment before heading to the parking lot.
We want to do this as safely as possible, so the following safety and social-distancing guidelines will be put in place:
- Masks must be properly worn at all times (covering both mouth AND nose).
- No sharing equipment. This includes bows, arrows, gloves, armguards, etc.
- The loaner gear will not be available for general use. Contact the marshal ahead of time to reserve a set if needed.
- Only the marshals can handle another person’s bow, arrows, or equipment, and only for inspections.
- Maintain 6 ft. of separation when shooting on the line and when waiting in line to shoot. The ground will be appropriately marked by cones.
- When retrieving arrows, only one person per target may retrieve their arrows at the same time.
- Marshals will be monitoring the practice and reminding people to adhere to these guidelines.
- This is a practice for archers only. Please do not come just to socialize.
- DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL OR ARE ESPECIALLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO ILLNESS.
- These rules will be reviewed with everyone prior to the beginning of practice. In addition to these guidelines, I will do my best to ensure there is hand sanitizer, hand wipes, etc. available for staying clean. Being considerate of the health and safety of our populace is greatly appreciated!
- If anyone has additional questions or concerns regarding the practice please reach out to me at archerymarshal at debatablelands dot org.
Stay safe out there!
Yours in service,
Rónán Ó Conaill
BMDL Captain of Archers