Hello Debatable Lands! Salve Accolens!
Thank you to those that attended our large practice in Boyce Park on April 2nd! In particular, thank you to King Gareth and Queen Juliana, who kindly requested the practice, so as to hold Their Court to make up for the one the plague drove in January. Thank you, too, to Prince Byron and Princess Ariella, and King Ioannes of the East.
I’d like to thank the staff and activity coordinators of the day:
– THLord Guillaume le Noir for Heavy Marshal,
– Baroness Gabrielle de Winter for Rapier Marshal,
– Lady Forveleth Dunde as CoVID checker (all day in the cold!),
– Lady Niamh O’Labhadha as Royal Liaison (you are good!),
– Master Alaric MacConnal for both beautification AND water,
– Baron Brandubh O’Donnghaile for steward assistance and sanity checker,
– Sir Boden the Lost for finding the site and initial site liaison,
– Master Jacob Martinson for providing the Royal yurt (and his crew!) and being vigil liaison,
– Baroness Muirgheal inghen Dubhghaill from providing signage,
– Lady Vika Vyborgskaia for MOL and fighter check in,
– Lord Niall Mac Raedwulf for Aetherial Heralding (streaming Court),
– Sir Bors of Rouen for being vigil liaison
– Also Mistress Graihne and Lady Maire for the fun egg hunt!
Also thanks to:
– Our Herald, Master Kieran,
– Our Signet, THL Rachel, and our most beloved scribes
– Lady Jehannette Bouchart, who seconded Baronial Court, and stepped in as East Court Herald, Baronial retainer before Court, helping our Covid checker
– THL Elaine Fairchild for stepping in as head Baronial retainer for the day,
– Our Baronial Court retainers: THL Hara Kikumatsu, Lady Tristan of Gryffyns Keep, Lady Dorothea Stark Schutz
– Those gentles who enacted small acts of kindness and courtesy that I saw, including (but not limited to!) Master William, THL Shirin, Lady Jehannette, Baroness Muirgheal, Lady Vaunda, Sir Bors, Lord Rhy and THL Rhys, Lady Elaine and Countess Genevieve, the passel of knights (Sirs Tig, Madison, Oliver I think) and THL Guillaume who fetched the water table at the end of the day for me.
If my memory has failed, please contact me that I may rectify.
CONGRATULATIONS to those that received awards in Court! In Baronial Court, Lady Forveleth, THL Sumayya, THL Robert, Master William, Lady Vika, and Sir Boden. Read more here!
CONGRATULATIONS to all those that received Kingdom awards that day, but in particular our Debatable Landers:
– Lord Yakub (AoA)
– Lady Diana Clare Chandler (AoA)
– Lady Cerva (AoA, from Agincourt)
– Lady Tristan (Golden Alce)
– Noble Sebastien (Sycamore)
– Sir Boden (Order of the Chivalry)
– Maitre Elena (Order of Defense)
– THL Shirin (writ to contemplate elevation to the Order of the Laurel)
– The scribes and wordsmiths who created scrolls for the day!
In Levitate et Caritate,
Baroness Hilda, April 2nd Practice Steward