Celebrate Twelfth Night with us in the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands! All are Welcome on this day to enjoy music and song and dancing, gift giving and getting, good food, and good friends!
The Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands announces that Twelfth Night Festivities will be held on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at the Lodge in North Park, (no street number) North Ridge Drive, Allison Park, PA 15101. The site will open at 10 AM and close at 10 PM.
The Officers of the Debatable Lands again will sponsor our celebration so that this is a FREE event! No reservations are required. Bring a dish to share for the Potluck. Check the list of dishes and list your own dish on http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/BMDL12thNightPotluck. Bring your feast gear and your potent potables – adult beverages are welcome!
The co-autocrats are Lady Kathryn Tantzel (contact info: designsbymlb (at) gmail (dot) com or Shelly Bauer, 512 Russellwood Ave, McKees Rocks, PA 15212; 412.532.8712) and THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill (contact info: Muirgheall (at) gmail.com or Heather Cogan, 111 Mulberry street, Coraopolis, PA 15108, 724.683.7558). Contact either one with questions.
Please note that many activities are being planned for adults and children. More information and directions will be available in the upcoming Althings and online.
Notes from the autocrats:
• Service animals welcome.
• Handicap parking spaces are at the curb in front of the Lodge
• If you enter the address of the Lodge into your GPS you are very likely to go wrong. Follow these directions or use the following latitude and longitude: N 40°33.904′ W 080°02.477′
• The speed limit of 25 mph is enforced.
• Watch for animals of all types on the road: geese, raccoons, crows, turkeys, and herds of deer that do not run away and clearly believe the park belongs to them.
• If you feel the least bit uncertain, the autocrat may be reached by phone at 724.683.7558