Konichiwa Debatable Lands! I’ve been debating this with myself all day, checking forecasts and so on. The temps look to be in the low to mid 30’s for most of the morning. Part of me wants to brave it and hope for the best. The other part.. where the marshal resides, is telling me it’s too cold to throw safely. If your hands go numb from gripping cold wood and steel, control becomes a problem. So with that in mind, I’m going to cancel thrown weapons for tomorrow, November 12. I’m not giving up hope to get one more practice in before the weather turns permanently, so I will keep posting about practice for a few more weeks. I’m hoping for one more warm spell.
YIS, THL Kumagaya Kentarou Masamoto, BMDL TW MIC