The Paladin’s Pantry program is a drive that collects excess food, drink, blankets, and camping supplies at SCA events, and conveys them to local food banks to benefit those in need. We put the “large” is “largesse”!
Hey, Debatable Lands! Just a quick reminder that Twelfthnight is in 7 days and a food and supplies drive is being held. All items are being donated to the Pittsburgh Food Bank.
The time of giving is still here!
We are collecting:
Clean used blankets, gloves, mittens, and/or coats
Feminine Hygiene Products
The Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank lists these as their most needed items:
- Cereal (Low in sugar, high in fiber)
- Tuna or Salmon (Packed in water)
- Canned fruit (Packed in 100% juice or water)
- Canned beans (Black, garbanzo, etc.)
- Peanut Butter
- Hand soap and other toiletries
- Toilet/facial tissue
- Laundry detergent
- Diapers (Infant and adult)
- Canned vegetables (No or low sodium)
There will be a table at BMDL Twelfthnight for your donations, just look for the Paladin’s Pantry signage. If you need additional information, please contact Lady Alethea Cowle at lake.strobel(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at Twelfthnight!