Konichiwa Debatable Lands! Unfortunately, due to all the rain and the flooding down on Washington Blvd, I’m cancelling practice tomorrow. The ground is just too saturated right now and they are calling for more tomorrow. I’m still holding out for a few more practices to take place before we shut it down for winter, c at least at that stor. There may be some possibility of having thrown weapons at chieftain archery I’ve the winter if we can get some decent days. Hopefully see you all next week.
YIS, Kumagaya-roku-e Kentarou Masamoto BMDL TW MIC