Heavy practice 11/20 canceled

Due to the forecasted high of 27 degrees, we will cancel heavy practice on Sunday 11/20. We are going to be returning to our indoor site the first weekend of December. If the weather cooperates and we havr have enough interest, we will hold our last outdoor practice next week.
Sorry for the late notice.