If you went to War, you have a story to tell! Bring your handouts, stories, and notes, and share the fun of Pennsic with all of us; everyone is welcome even if you didn’t go to the war. Living vicariously is perfectly period!
I made a penannular brooch, drove a watch shift, and went to Bartertown — what did you do?
Date: Sunday, August 19
Time: 1:00 PM. Weather permitting!
Location: Washington Blvd martial practice site
Address: Allegheny River Blvd and Washington Blvd.
Standard disclaimers here:
- We are now accessible to our less mobile friends, have free parking, and a pet-friendly site. Yay!
- Bring everything you need for your comfort including a *chair*, a beverage or snack, bug spray, sunscreen, hat, cabana boy, rain boots, scuba suit, etc., etc., etc.
- Also, the site has a porta-john and no running water should you wish to make appropriate preparation. I will have a table and a jug of water so that you can refill your water bottles or mugs.
- If you need assistance or have questions, please call or text me at 724-759-3333.
- Thank you for asking! These meetings are free and there is no materials charge, as we are generously supported by the Barony and the teachers themselves.
See you on Sunday!
THL Elss of Augsburg