Agincourt will be held at the Monroeville-Pitcairn Sportsmen’s Club, 505 Mosside Blvd, North Versailles, PA, 15137. The site will open at 9:00 a.m. Saturday 19 October 2019 and close at 9:00 p.m.
Here are your TOP 10 REASONS to attend Agincourt and Queen’s Rapier Championship
10. A new tournament – Taker of Souls – A ribbon tournament with a buy in of a toy for the children’s toy chest!
9. The new tournament includes Heavy Weapons, Fencing, and the spectators. Be part of the fun!
8. Artisan’s Playtime – Bring your projects, bring yourself, and spend a day hanging out with other artisans.
7. Youth Combat! The future of the Society is a joy to see.
6. A delicious feast created by Baron Liam, medieval dishes to tantalize and please the tongue.
5. A fantastic lunch created by Lady Alethea, delicious food prepared with love.
4. Archery! Lady Katheryn has fun and excitement in store for all archers, come and play!
3. Baronial Court and Kingdom Court! Come and see your friends and neighbors be recognized for all of the awesome things that they do.
2. Queen’s Rapier Championship! Come and see the best that the Kingdom has to offer on the Rapier Field. Athletes at the top of their game striving to become QRC is a beautiful thing to watch.
and number one….Spending a day in the company of many interesting, friendly, talented people on a day that is promising to be perfect autumn weather in attractive environs.
For more details, including where to send your preregistrations, visit the event announcement – http://aethelmearc.org/event/agincourt/ – don’t forget to preregister or respond to the Facebook Event (https://www.facebook.com/events/490718301753605/) so we know that you’re coming!
Here is the tentative schedule: